Aimed primarily at leaders of Beacon Companies, Boardrooms are designed to be a trusted forum where MDs, CEO and/or Directors can come together to discuss and debate strategic issues facing their businesses.
How they work
- Regular facilitated group discussions – (scheduled in advance)
- Facilitated by Beacon
- Members set the agenda
- Informal visits to other Beacon companies – some meetings will be held on business premises
- Supported by expert opinion (where requested)
- Chatham House Rule
Confidentiality is paramount. Boardrooms operate under ‘Chatham House Rule' - nothing said within the boardroom is repeated out side without the permission of those concerned.
90 second video summaries of discussions at recent Beacon Boardrooms can be SEEN HERE
- Agreement to attend a minimum 3 meetings per annum (2- 4 hours max.)
- Prepare and share current business issues
- No sending representatives